View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #1284
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Pat, how old is your grandaughter? I hope you will share a picture of her all dressed up.

Imke, you will have to relax and have fun today after your hard work yesterday.

Susanne, the kluski noodles remind me of the frozen egg noodles that you buy. They are thick and a bit chewy (not in a bad way). I think today Ivy is making Caramel Apple cupcakes...one of my friends bought her some fancy fall cupcake wrappers and she wanted to bake some for her. She is also making homemade mac and cheese...she found a recipe for Panera Bread's version...she had it once and it was very good. It calls for white cheddar....

Angie, you and Joanna are not alone...Paisley will also do that! Yuck! She had a bath yesterday...we usually do it at home but they have a dog wash in town here. It is kind of like a car wash...all I know is she came home smelling pretty...then proceeded to go lay in the dirt! LOL

DH and DS ran into my brother this morning. DH says you can see how proud he is of the dog...just like a proud Papa! LOL They had to show him how Paisley can high 5! She likes to sit in the cab of the truck, not in the second seat or in her kennel in back...it's like she thinks she's a person.

Kathleen is home...she posted to her blog...good news!

Had better get busy...I've got laundry started...not too much to do because I did a lot yesterday.

Hope everybody has a super Sunday!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!