View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #36
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Peggy/Jasonw1 thank you so much for adding my card to your list of favorites! What a nice thing to wake up to on Sunday morning. I am honored to be in here with all of you talented ladies. Thanks Brenda for notifying me.

Here are my favorites for the week. I didn't get to spend much time in here this week.

After the Fall Harvest by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Kathleen Lammie

HYCCT1225B Grateful Heart by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by CAKath

CAS195 Some things by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Stampercamper

CAS195, FS300 Grateful by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Nancy Litterel

Victorian Night Lights by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Melissabanbury

The Nutcracker Girlfriends by Susanne527 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Susanne527

Scalloped Poppies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Jasonw1/Peggy

Warm Winter Wishes by prairiecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Prariecrafter

Christmas Blessings by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Tenia Sanders-Nelson

Snow Deer~ Winter Berries by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Cindy/YLM

There was a lot of beautiful art in the galleries and this is just a small touch of them.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!