View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:22 AM   #25
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Good morning to all... I actually slept in this morning!!! Imagine my surprise and very much delight to find that both Peggy (Jasoww1) and Mary (jandjccc) chose one of my cards to include on their favorites... You both have definitely made my morning... I have this huge smile on my face, I will say that I probably look a little funny as I am definitely have a bad hair morning but the smile is definitely from ear to ear. It is always an honor to get mentioned on this thread, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such talented & creative people... I am in awe of the awesome creations I find here each and every day. Thank you Peggy and Mary, you have definitely made my day... Huge hugs to both of you.... Thank you Linda (holstein) for giving me the shout out this morning, I really appreciate it....

A great big thank you to all the notification team for all the hard work they do, and to Judi for her continued work and support on this thread...

Going forward, I almost missed this beauty, so I wanted everyone to see it....His Gift for Angella by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!