View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Busy week getting ready for company...neice and her 22 month old baby boy and her two dogs, a Great Dane and an Australian Shepard... and we are a family of cats...they are here and all is good but I haven't spent much time in the gallery this week. I tried to back track a little tonight so here are some of my favorites!

Silver and White Joy by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lacey Frame by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS195, TLC402 Fall Mum by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT223 Deer Me by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Wish Fairy by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter White Christmas Rose - ODBDSLC129 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hey, How Are You? by Runs with scissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cardinal and Pine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Day by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT400 Letters to home by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT400 Poppy Thanks by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you Joy - CC400, CC356 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD138 Angella's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

never too old by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silent Night jhg 11_10 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC362 O Christmas Tree by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Basking in God's Word by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC362 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Stamping #1 by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinal Ornament FS301 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His Gift for Angella by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I never tire of thanking the notifying team who are so dedicated donating thier time each week to bringing news of being in the favorites thread. You all are appreciated so much!

Have a great creative week!
Peggy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!