View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #65
Crooked Stamper
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fries View Post
Who's around playing today?? I made a page last night, now I'm only 3 from my yearly goal! Yay!!!

I am thinking of playing with fabric, the Big Shot and my sewing machine today and doing some quilting. I've got a long weekend so I need to split my time between all my fun

I love that our digital challenges are inspiring our traditional scrapbookers (and vice versa). What a great community - you guys have really kept me motivated and having fun with my scrapbooking all year!! Thank you!!
I'm scrapping today..funny I have a long weekend too! I'm just about ready to finish challenge #3. Once I get it posted then I'll move onto #5. The way my thought process was this week I had to skip around because I couldn't come up with any ideas for those pages until last night. After that I'm going to work on the Progressive Challenge.

I'm so upset with myself...I have my pictures already for my next layout and laid a rub on down on top of one of the pictures. Not only did I ruin the rub on (lucky I had more) but it ruined the pic too!! Now I'll have to settle on another pic or get it reprinted!!

I agree with you, I can't stop saying how glad I am I found this group and can join in the digi challenges too!! I'm having a lot of fun and I feel so satisfied with what I'm coming up with !! You guys are AWESOME!!

Well back to the craft corner!

A GOOD friend shops with you for stamping supplies, aTRUE friend helps you hide them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!