View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:50 AM   #26
stamper24/7
Rubber Obsessor

Default Didn't do too good !!

Thanks to the person that started this post... We didn't make out that well. I had evacuated with my daughters, but my husband chose to stay and see what he could do to protect the house... bad idea !! We live in Port Monmouth, New Jersey which is the begining of the Jersey Shore. (Exit 117 on Garden State Pkwy) .. We were floodes about 4' water... since my home is a ranch everything was destroyed from one end to the other !! Anything from the waist up I managed to save. Every piece of furniture was destroyed !! Let's not even talk about my craft area... I wheeled a whole cart of SU paper in every color (some retired too) to the curb.... there was nothing I could do. Also, my brand new Brother Electronic Sewing Machine that I just got for Mothers Day... GONE !! I have come to realize that this is only stuff.... If my husband were seriously hurt or even died ... where would I be !!?? I thank God we are all OK !! We do have flood insurance, but only for structure so individual items do not count. We are working with the adjusters now to see what they are covering us for... Please say prayers that I will be back in my house soon. Thanks JoAnn

My very new blog http://stampinwithjojo.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!