View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #1924
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Funny thing happened today...cracked me up We had a party at work and we were all getting ready to eat lunch and one of the bosses looked up at me and said "We need to say a blessing" and I looked at her (the whole office is deeply religious) and said "OH, I did not think of that...do you want to do a prayer? Do one, I did not even think about it" and she put her hand on my arm and said "I think it would be great if you did it". Well, DH will be the first to tell you that I have NO poker face...I must have turned bright red or pale as a ghost because the whole table just busted up laughing! She laughed and said "I'm KIDDING!!!" I said "Whew! Don't want the atheist to lead the blessing, never know what will come out of my mouth!" haha! It was great! I have to admit, I had a Sally Field moment in my head..."You like me! You really like me!" hahahaah!!! I swear I will see them all through different eyes from here on out
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!