View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #101
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

MORE BAD NEWS

First I want to start by thanking God for the Flights of Hope and their crew for the wonderful flight to Maryland. Thank you all for your love and support of Tyler and our family. Also thanks to the Greenville County cancer society for the seventy-five dollars to eat while we were in Maryland and for helping with Tyler's family's light bill. Thanks to the Marty Lyon's Foundation for making Tyler's wish come true so he will go to Give Kids the World at Disney on January 8th. You are all angels sent from heaven and we love you so much.

We have bad news - so sad.bTyler will have to have another jaw replacement. Dr. Rodriguez said that he was getting a jaw built just for Tyler, he said that if we don't do this, Tyler will not be able to eat and that he will be in full pain. Tyler still hasn't got that darn virus he needs to do the transplant. Dr. Rodriguez said that we will have to keep Tyler on the loratab until he can get the jaw made. We need to get prepared for Tyler's surgery and wants Tyler to take the Disney trip before surgery, just in case he has to stay in the Maryland hospital a long time. Our stay will be three to four weeks if ever thing goes all right. Please, please pray for Tyler. Our family hes been through so much. The doctor will contact us soon as the jaw is ready to bring Tyler for surgery. This will be number 56 for Tyler.

So hate what cancer has done to my boy and ever other child. Unless you have a child like Tyler, you don't know the hardship and the stress it puts on your family. Tyler has to go so far away for treatment - it is worse for our family traveling 600 miles each way. Thank all Tyler's angels no matter what you do to help, we are so grateful.

Tyler's dad still having bad back pain from falling and breaking his back but he was able to watch the boys so we could take Tyler to Maryland. Poor mom has three teeth hurting her that she has been crying ever day with but she has no money to get them taken out. Trying to figure out how to get them pulled- she is an awesome mom that would give her life for her boys.

i want you all to know that i have my faith and that i will never give up on Tyler. I know without God Tyler would not still be here. I took early social society and only get 550 month which I use on Tyler's family bills. We live on my husband's disability check which is not much. I just wanted you all to know this.

I am so grateful that Tyler has so many angels out there that love him. Thank God the house is paid off. Please keep praying for Tyler and our family. if you can donate please do your donations have helped Tyler with the medical needs he so desperately needs. God bless, we love you all at paypal turpin10648@bellsouth.net

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!