Someone in my household ordered a gift catalog. I've been laughing my way through the catalog this morning because of all the t-shirts with cute sayings on them. Got me to thinking though. Have a large outline t-shirt stamp? I don't, but will be looking for one. In loo of that though, I believe I have a shirt template card somewhere in my gallery that would do in a pinch. Some of these sayings would be great on cards. Surely you could figure out who to send these to =
* Always in my heart!
* Bear Hug!
* Blessed are the Hairstylists -- for they bring out the beauty in others.
* Can't. I'm Booked. (apology card for RSVP returns. Images of books lined up in a row)
* Dads know a lot but Grandpas know Everything!
* Don't make me put my hands on my hips!
* Feliz Navidad! (or is it Fleece Navidad?)
* gee-zer \ge zer\ slang
Not Young. Not Dead. Somewhere In Between.
* Grandma & Grandpa went on vacation and all I got was this doggone T-shirt. (inside = Wish you were here!)
* If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! (black T-shirt with pink and white diecut letters)
* I'm so busy, I don't know whether I found a rope or lost my horse.
* I may be left-handed but I'm always right! (card opens from the left side or an accordian card that opens from both sides)
* I'm not short, I'm ELF-sized.
* I love you to the moon and back.
* It is what it is.
* Jesus Loves You , but I'm his favorite!
* Lake House Rules: relax. . .relax. . . relax. . .
* Let it snow somewhere else!
* Life is good (diecut heart cut into 4 pieces, each a different color & stamped season) (or a daisy in a jar vase) (4 season trees)
* Love You More!
* Merry Grinchmas! (lime green card)
* Nurse calls all the shots.
* One good book deserves another (a bookstore clerk or librarian thank you card).
* Oops! I adopted another Dog (or cat, kid, etc. announcement).
* Prayer. The world's greatest wireless connection.
* really . . .
* Sock it to Cancer! (grey cs with a sock monkey stamp & little red heart punchies)
* Soft kitty, warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy Kitty, Sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
* Squirrel whisperer
* Stay tuned (image of a piano)
* The Queen of Absolutely Everything.
* The Lake (beach, garage, golf course, mall, etc.) is calling and I must go. (invitation/excuse)
* Too blessed to be Stressed.
* Walk with me and along the way, we'll share everything!
* Without Music Life Would Bb (B-flat!)
* You are more special than words can say. . . please travel safely each and every day. (Congrats card for teen's new car.)
* You are my sunshine. (This is my favorite as my mother used to sing this as our nursery song, sky blue background, sun with beams & sunflowers along the edges)
* You can never have too many guitars!
~~ <> @ <> ~~
Miscellaneous sayings & poems =
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone;
For part of us went with you, the day God called you home.
You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide;
And though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.
Use kind words
Always tell the truth
Laugh out loud
Say I love you
Be grateful & patient
Say please & thank you
Pay it forward
Do your best but still have fun
Never forget You're Loved
You are the poem I dreamed of writing,
The Masterpiece I longed to paint.
You are the shining star I reached for
In my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled.
You are my child.
Now with all things
I am blessed.
No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye,
You were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why.
Short Genealogy Quotes
rush-family-news: Short Quotes