View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #91
Diane Malcor
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
Here in the U.S. we have two important patriotic days coming up --- Election Day (11/6) and Veterans Day (11/12). The colors of the American Flag are red, white and blue and they’re the colors that represent patriotism in the U.S.

I know several of our digi-scrappers are from other countries, so, my challenge to everyone is to make a page predominantly using the colors of your country’s flag. You may use other colors, but try to have your flag’s colors be the main ones.

One more thing for the challenge!

Use this template/sketch for your page. It’s a FREE download from a site that our fellow digiscrapper, Lori, directed us to recently. The free template was actually posted there for last year’s DSD day, but the link still works.

The template is in several formats. I know Photoshop and Elements users can download and use the template. I think MDS scrappers can use it too, but I’m not sure how that works. (anyone??) Either way, use the layout as a sketch or template for your page.

Be sure to add the keywords DSD2012-04 and SBC12NOV so we can find your work! Paste your link here too!

MY PAGE

Have fun! And to my fellow Americans...Please DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON TUESDAY!!!!!

Thanks Wendy for a great challenge, and some freebies too boot! =)
Here's is my patriotic page: Brother, Veteran! by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!