View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #1650
pinkdisneychick01
Stampin' Fool

Hello Everyone! All is well in the desert! My mother in law was here for a week and left on Monday. I am getting caught up. I just read all that I have missed with you gals. My birthday is Nov. 5, 1965. As far as gray hair goes, I highlight it out! LOL At one time I was a little too blonde (too much bleach) so now it is highlights. I never touched my hair color until my forties. I am also a proud 47 year old. I figure I have earned every wrinkle from laughing (and yes sometimes worrying). As for drinks........I start every morning with a cup of hot tea and always make an iced tea for the rest of the morning at work. By lunch a Diet Coke is calling my name. LOL About the Scrap Fest. I will definitely be flying and staying at a hotel. I will leave Tucson either Thurs night or first flight out Fri. morning. I am all over this gals! I want to shop, crop, attend workshops, get to know you all, eat, sleep, & repeat! Depending on who is doing what and when will depend on how long I stay. I will be hanging onto some frequent flyer miles so I hope to have a free airline ticket. We will have soooooooooooo much fun!!

So.... I got a laptop and I am loving it. Good bye huge monitor & computer taking up space in my toy/craft room!! As soon as my hubby transfers all my info to the laptop I will be reorganizing that area of my desk. Cannot wait!

SUPER glad that album is DONE! She loved it and I loved that it is done! LOL I am now starting to make stuff for a Christmas Party that I am in charge of. It is for my Stamping group that meets once a month. I am working on those test tube holders. I found them on SCS. My theme is going to be Gingerbread. I love little gingerbread people.

That's the latest. Take care everyone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!