View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #47
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked Stamper View Post
I have to say if I didn't have a room full of stuff I could convert to digi very easily. I'm slowly uploading pics on my DH's pc to CVS. Then I have to edit, order and pick them up. I printed about 100 photos awhile ago and still have enough for a bunch of pages but of couse just not the subject I want for the challenges. I did download the free SU digi layouts so I could experiment. I may just have to have a big garage sale...LOL!
I still do both, paper and digital scrapbooking. This year, though, has been entirely digital. I say go with what feels the best. I still use regular scrapbook albums, so that I can mix in paper pages whenever I want. I love the randomness of it because it is MY book, created MY way. I also make cards, so I never really feel like I've wasted supplies really. I did just donate ALL of my stickers for scrapbooking, except for a very few basketball ones, to a family retreat program my work just had. That felt so good!! I hadn't used stickers in SO long! I don't save every little scrap of paper anymore either, as I figure I have enough supplies to last me for a really long time now! I try to only purchase digital versions of items I know I want for just scrapbooking, and get paper and digital if I think I will use it for cards too. I haven't gotten to feeling like I want to print digital papers to use for cards and I rarely make digital cards.

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!