View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #87
Diane Malcor
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fries View Post
DSD2012-03 Split Second Free Download from SU!

Stampin Up! is celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day with 3 great free downloads and a great 50% off sale on some free kits. Pop over and get your free downloads here:

A Split Second Designer Template Pages -- Digital Download by Stampin

You can use them with any digital scrapbooking program!

For Challenge #3, go ahead and GET the free downloads! Use the Split Second Download for your page. Here's a sample from My Digital Studio featuring the Split Second Download. Imagination - My Digital Studio See what you can come up with using the elements of the kit! If you CASE Kimberly's page, please give her credit by pasting the link to the page in your description.

If you don't have the kit (or are unable to download it for some reason - maybe you don't like free? ), or you are a traditional paper scrapbooker, try CASING Kimberly's great layout, or using arrows and chevrons, or the great color combo! Don't forget the keywords DSD2012-03 and SBC12NOV! I will add my page in a couple of hours - I'm off to a wheelchair basketball game first! See you all soon!!
Thanks Terri for getting me to actually use the free downloads we received from My Digital Studio! Whoo Hoo! Here's my page:
Kemah Lighthouse by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!