View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #55
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLady View Post
If your husband does ANY kind of crafting, check out where he buys his goodies! Sometimes, you can find unique things for embellishments & sometimes things are CHEAPER! Ex: My husband does leather crafting. Try CrazyCrow.com for beads, buttons, charms & linen thread!
My DH is a treasure trove. He's a big crafter. He quilts, crochets, leatherwork, glasswork, sewing, oil painting, builds models, watches, and he's a car guy. I swear I am always digging in his craft stash for treasures, lol.

We share our art studio. He's always digging in my crafting stash for new treasures too. For example the other day I was using a eye dropper and he's like "Oooh, where did you get those?" ROFL!

He needed a small hammer the other day. I told him I had a small hammer. I give it to him. That week all our guy friends were oohing and aahing over that hammer. A hammer?! It's not like my DH doesn't have thirty of them but I have a special hammer apparently. My DH even took it to work to show it off, lol.

I have three electronic die cutters. Even though I own all these cutters I fussy cut a lot. I got burned out on my cutters so I decided to pack them away. Oh no, that was just a big FAIL! My guy friends "Can you cut me this?" "Can you do this?" These die cutters are the most fascinating thing in the world. I even have a friend that owns a car vinyl business and he comes over to scope out my cutters. Jeez. You want to know how fascinating the cutters are to men? I had a Skyrim release weekend party over at my home. Were my friends playing the hottest game in history? Nope, they were playing with my cutters.

Men find our craft stash really interesting. I swear when I read stories of men complaining about their wives craft shopping I think to myself "Well, jealousy will get you nowhere." ROFL. Ladies next time your DH grumbles you can tell him that, ROFL! That is my ultimate crafting tip. !

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!