View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #4627
Bristlin
Inking Addict

If you don't mind sharing, how much do you sell your gift card holders for? I think for the one I'm doing the first weekend in December I'm taking what I have and making some gift card holders and maybe a few more little things but I am not pulling any more all nighters trying to get a bunch of stuff made!
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
My sale this lat weekend was awesome I LOVE that sale. The ladies from the womens ministry that put it on are so nice. They check to make sure you are ok, any problems, how sales are going, point out where the fudge table is (oh yeah, I asked - people were walking around with all sorts of goodies that I could not find!). I did almost $500 in sales, but I spent some money there too, Christmas presents.

My best sellers (at all the sales) were gift card holders and tags. I sell loads of them. I did sell a bunch of key fobs (was getting worried they wouldn't sell) but they will carry over nicely for next year too. Candy stuff sold. I did tins with nuggets (12 fit in the box) and sold all of them - made 12. Sold for $5.

Sold a lot of lip balm purses and smaller purses made with the SU petite purse die - those had hershey miniature candy in them - sold all of them which was good (cause I kept eating that candy!).

I had daylight savings time specials too which made people laugh. Pretty much anything they were looking at was the special but I really knocked prices down on my coasters because it was the last sale, I wanted them gone! I'm not doing them again - they are heavy to carry back and forth, take many sales to sell for me, and I didn't even bring all of the ones I made because I didn't like how they stamped out. So I'm done with them.

Magnets sold really well too. I let people mix and match and sold them for 3 for $2. They were the pebbles from dollar store and tiles from hardware store but they really cost very little to make. I had magnets all over the place because I had made so many but I did get rid of lots.

I'm pretty done now, I am doing one in December at a friend's house but not sure what I'm making for that. Nugget boxes for sure and gift card holders. Some other nonpaper stuff too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!