View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #4624
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendykins View Post
Thanks...these are frames that i have been making for a few years...seems like they always sell, I was just surprised this time, that they all sold to two people...
Here are some from my gallery
Peace
Family

Jingle didn't sell all of these....yet!
and here is a link to my FB page with the button frame and I don't have a photo of the rainbow butterfly or heart frame, but it was a shadowbox frame as well and i did a rainbow effect with butterflys and hearts across a blue background...don't have a photo, so I will have to remake those from memory!

Now I make all these with different papers, whatever i have lying around...and I pick up the shadowbox frames from Michaels and Joann's with a coupon or when they are on sale. The long family frames are from Walmart for $3 (or at least the last time i bought them thats what they were) Now i need to find more frames, before the 17th and make some more!

Those are great frames. I LOVE that button frame and the Peace one too (the link didn't work but I found it on the gallery anyway). I think I will do some next year for sales. I like to add something new each year. And this will be my new thing! (maybe)

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!