View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #2090
Beewee
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
Hello! Nice machine! I have looked into all of them I think and from what I have seen it's a great little machine. I have a couple Cricuts and are serving me well I have to say, but there may come a time I will decide to get a machine that uses the SVG files.
I moved from PCB in FL. about a year ago and we are now in IL. in a desert waistland of no scrappers or cardmakers or any thing close that I am able to get to myself. Maybe we should start a live webcast for those of us that do not have the provision of crafting with others! Hopefully you will find something soon though.
Wow! What a culture shock going to IL from FL. So sorry that you don't have anyone close to "play with" and swap ideas. It always helps to have someone with the same interests as you do to enjoy your hobbies. Not too sure of doing a live webcast. Don't feel that I'm quite that accomplished yet. I'm sure there are many, many more out there more experienced than I. Wishing you good luck in finding others in your area with the same interests as you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!