View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #6
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalaskowski View Post
Good Monday Morning!!!
We had a very busy weekend. Friday, was our 15 year old Granddaughter, Adrianna,s Birthday Party. Saturday was Adri's Swing Choir. Yesterday afternoon, we went to Lexy's Choir Concert. It was amazing all she has learned. It's a children's choir, that is taught and given in our local collage. I was amazed that they sang 3 songs in different languages. Bob's Daughter and family drove down from Michigan to surprise her in-law's for their 50th wedding anniversary, and invited us.

Today, I woke up with my tummy upset. I have to get back on my diet! I went to bed last night without eating, and do that a lot. Then I wake up feeling like I do today. I'm not getting enough veggies, and I'm eating too many carbs. I had lost 50 pounds, and my knee has really been hurting, I guess it put me into a depression, and I've just not cared what I was eating. When I went to the doctor a few weeks ago, I lost another 7 pounds, but my cholesterol was sky high.

So, I am telling all of you that I am going to eat healthy and try to exercise. I am going to count my carbs, eat less "white" food, and eat more vegetables and fruits. Hopefully, by telling all of you, it will keep me in line!!!
Happy Birthday to your sweet granddaughter!

Sorry about your poor tummy and the knee is giving you trouble. Congratulations on losing another seven pounds. Eating healthier and exercise is always a good idea. Unfortunately, am limited so am very grateful for my friend who introduced me to Reliv supplements which has helped me a great deal. As long as I take the shakes at least twice a day, my weight is maintained, it is giving me more energy and alleviates the shoulder pain.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!