Diane your display is so beautiful!
I'd my first fair of the year this weekend and my third time at the location. The sales were similar to last year and I just broke even. People said that it was slower than last year. Considering that I would say I did well but I've been brainstorming how to get the sales up next year.
What did well:
* Snowman popcorn - my first year doing them
* Reindeer hershey bars
* Thanksgiving banners
* mini composition books with pen
What didn't do well:
* post-it's hardly sold this year - they were the hottest items last 2 years. This was totally unexpected. I'm wondering if people are getting tired of seeing the same stuff.
* cocoa holders - sold 0!! Again just didn't expect that!
* gift-card holders - this fair is never too high on them so I wasn't expecting it.