View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Smile

Good Monday Morning!!!
We had a very busy weekend. Friday, was our 15 year old Granddaughter, Adrianna,s Birthday Party. Saturday was Adri's Swing Choir. Yesterday afternoon, we went to Lexy's Choir Concert. It was amazing all she has learned. It's a children's choir, that is taught and given in our local collage. I was amazed that they sang 3 songs in different languages. Bob's Daughter and family drove down from Michigan to surprise her in-law's for their 50th wedding anniversary, and invited us.

Today, I woke up with my tummy upset. I have to get back on my diet! I went to bed last night without eating, and do that a lot. Then I wake up feeling like I do today. I'm not getting enough veggies, and I'm eating too many carbs. I had lost 50 pounds, and my knee has really been hurting, I guess it put me into a depression, and I've just not cared what I was eating. When I went to the doctor a few weeks ago, I lost another 7 pounds, but my cholesterol was sky high.

So, I am telling all of you that I am going to eat healthy and try to exercise. I am going to count my carbs, eat less "white" food, and eat more vegetables and fruits. Hopefully, by telling all of you, it will keep me in line!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!