View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #77
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked Stamper View Post
I finally got the 2nd challenge done! Boy am I slow or what...but finally decided I am a 2 pager. All the pictures are rectangles except the two at the top right. I cut them in a rectagnel using a deckled Nestie and then turned them slightly & ran them through the Cuttlebug again. In case you can't see the journaling for those 2 pics, this is a place on the river called Squaw Head because of the paintings. They are painted high up on the face of some rocks. My DH said the one of the left has been there as long as he can remember but the right one is newer but still it's been there a long time. Hope to work on challenge #3 tomorrow night. Oh & thiese ares pages 2 & 3 towards my November goal.

Catch of the Day by Crooked Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
These are GREAT pages! I figure you should work at the speed that feels best for you. I can often get quite a lot done quickly, but then I have a lot of dead time in between where I just don't have time to create. It all averages out - so long as you are having fun!

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!