View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #2087
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beewee View Post
Hi all. I'm not new to paper crafting, but getting back into it after a 10 year hiatus. Living and loving life in NE Florida and would love to find others in my area to "play with" and share ideas. Just got a Pazzles machine and looking forward to creating goodies. Don't actually do scrapbooking (too late for that), but love making cards and being creative with paper, paints, rubber stamps and whatever else comes along in the process. What better place to be than SCS?
Hello! Nice machine! I have looked into all of them I think and from what I have seen it's a great little machine. I have a couple Cricuts and are serving me well I have to say, but there may come a time I will decide to get a machine that uses the SVG files.
I moved from PCB in FL. about a year ago and we are now in IL. in a desert waistland of no scrappers or cardmakers or any thing close that I am able to get to myself. Maybe we should start a live webcast for those of us that do not have the provision of crafting with others! Hopefully you will find something soon though.