View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #114
jenguin
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi friends!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much!! I spent the weekend writing a paper. It was suppossed to be 5 pages. It's at 12 and will probably be 13-14 once I'm done! Yikes! A lot of work. I meet with my professor tomorrow. I am working at the high school so should have time to work on my paper if I bring my computer.

This afternoon I needed a break so I met a friend for some Christmas shopping and lunch. It was fun! We went to TGIF for lunch (their 2 items for $10 is unbeatable - I brought home enough food for 2 more meals!) and walked around the mall a couple of times and then went to Five Below. I got a couple of cute things for the boys. I got stuck in traffic because Pres. Obama and Clinton were in town but it wasn't too long before the roads were open. A lot of friends went to hear them speak. No matter what you think of his politics, I have to say, Clinton is an amazing speaker. When I saw him 4 years ago I was astounded. Best public speaker I've ever seen.

Also got some great deals at Stop n Shop today. I don't go there often but they are facing a lot of competition right now.

Happy to have my boys home!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!