View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #24
jasonw1
Gallery Gazer

Hello and happy fall to you all! Here are some of my favorites for this weeK:

Christmas Moose by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS299 Snow Ball Fight by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Within Us by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You, Peggy by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS194, Collaged Ferns by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:113727 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

After Party Thanks by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Santa by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1227 "Broken" window by pattyb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyeux Noel by Torico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Wish For You - WT398 & WAW52 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Jolly Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Final - One by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT399 Exit Fall..stage right! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Gift Of Coffee by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC409 and CC399 Merry Christmas again! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~AudreyAnn's Butterfly~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Altered Christmas Journal by Yvette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC361 Cherry Blossom by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1231& F4A141 Nature Walk by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa Penguin - IC361, WT399 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD137 Audrey's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My heart hurts for all the loss that has happened as a result of "Sandy". So many people with out homes and just the basics that we all take for granted. Many prayers that supplies and housing will be aavilable to them soon. (AND electricity).

Thank you to our selfless crew of notifiers. Hugs to the whole team!!

Smiles and huigs,
Peggy

As the sun gives color to the flowers, so gives ART to my life!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!