View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #14
Blooms in a Box
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Hello Fav Friends. As always, another inspiring week in the gallery. And this week there were some that tugged my heart, and others, tickled my funny bone. Here they are:

My Wish For You - WT398 & WAW52 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1226 - Scottie Wishes.... by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Viva la Verve! October Week 1 by crestajune - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC409 Snowman on Burlap by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Little Audrey by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift Of Love by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Gift Of Coffee by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD137-I'm In Love, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1223, What's for dinner? by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas II by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC361 Poppy Greeting by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And to wrap it all up, a card that still makes me giggle, from my Bestie!
Elf in Distress, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much to this team of encourager's, Elaine (chaosmom), Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Shellie (shellied), and Vicki (Vdm). Hugs.....
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11

Last edited by Blooms in a Box; 11-03-2012 at 08:21 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!