View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
whippetgirl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Vicki, you are so sweet to mention my Simply Bittersweet card. You have brought a smile to my face! Thanks to Shellie for letting me know-
Here are some of my favorites this week-

glad tidings- VLVOct2012 by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Splash of Color by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends, TPE172 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy by booga3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUOC57 - Fall Sympathy by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Blue Tit by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT399 Banner Christmas by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT399 Pink Winter Sunset by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A141 Cardinal in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nature Walk Triple-Time Stamping by Cindy Hall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elements of Style by stampwithsandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Empty Birdcage Sympathy by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC361 Lavender Hills Sympathy by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Heart Song~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

birds on a branch by l otsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a bit of a long list, but there is so much talent here! Every week I try to narrow it down, but it is just not happening. Thanks for the inspiration, Ladies!

Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!