View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #836
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to ohmypaper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margscardcrazy View Post
Hi everyone I'm feeling really disapointed, I've only managed to get four done and what ever I manage today, I have a lot of trouble with energy levels because of a form of arthritis I have so sometimes I have good days and some times I don't. This month was particularly bad, all I seemed to be able to do was drag myself to work and back, today will be the first time I've been in the craft room for six days and that is unheared of, however all my problems pale into insignifigance compared to anyone fighting cancer or anyone that was cought up in your horrendous storm I hope everyone was safe and didn't loose anything, it was on our news for days.

This was the first time I even looked at HYCCT so with luck I will be better prepared next time.

Well I'm off to get a couple more cards done before the final curtain.

Cheers
(((big hugs))) It's tough when you aren't feeling well! It's quite an accomplishment getting yourself to work when you feel that rough!!! Last year was my first HYCCT and I made just 4. This year I was able to make 16 and at least one more will be posted on Monday. Next year hopefully you will feel better and will be able to make more!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!