View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Here's my list of wonderful inspirations for this week! Hope you enjoy them!

Merry Christmas with die cuts by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wanda Tag by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Time by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers]Wanda Tag by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pleated Tree Card by thescrapmaster - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC12 Oct - Ice Crystal Snowflake by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creatables and White Poinsettia Card by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PICT4793_by_paperprincess1973_by_katgikis by katgikis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

quiet by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Viva la Verve! October Week 1 by crestajune - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Ornament Jar Topper by Speedystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1231 - Outdoorsy! by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zaftig fairy by blueheron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Wreath by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lace and Christmas Flowers JRC_084 by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas House by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Loll by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Telescopic Birthday by suecake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Vintage Box by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and inside: My Vintage Box by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A141 Cardinal in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Etruscan Elegance Fan by Carolyn Ann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Four Seasons Christmas Card by Cindy Hall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Bears by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Whispy Fairy by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FBW Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1231& F4A141 Nature Walk by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Contemporary Christmas Ornaments by Calico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I KNOW that I missed a lot of masterpieces - Can't wait to see all that I missed
!

Have a Great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!