View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending November 4, 2012

Our hearts, good wishes and prayers go out to all who felt the ravages of "Sandy"! - to you, your families, friends and loved ones. We wish you well and a speedy road back to normal!

Big THANKS! to the first responders, the maintenance and clean up crews, and everyone who in any little way helped out and continues to help out! THANKS!

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day!

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Shellie (shellied), and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and we appreciate it!

So grab your favorite drink, warm up to your computer (or other electronic wonder) and let's see what we've missed!

I can't wait!

I'll list my wonderful favorites in another listing below!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!