View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #542
LizBeth1976
Matboard Maniac

Well, I'd like to say that I've been so busy stampin' away that I haven't had time to chat here...but I've actually been so dang busy at work (fall is busy anyway, & in an election year, it's worse!) that I've just been too tired or else too busy working overtime to really dig in to my crafting! I'm lucky I got Halloween cards done for the grandkids & nieces & nephews! (I really should post some pic's of those cards....)

I started my Christmas cards today, too! I had really good intentions of starting last January & making 6 a month. Oh well, now I'm shooting for at least 2 every day during November! Two a day for the REST of November, that is!! And I'd better get off the computer and back to my stamps & paper here in a minute...thank goodness Daylight Savings Time ends tonight--that gives me a whole extra hour of stamping, right???!

I really do NOT need to spend ANY money on Christmas paper, stamps, ribbon or embellies. What I need is adhesives, so that is my crafting budget item for November and December. Oh, and new blades for my paper trimmer! If I can stick to that, I think my reward will be one new Cricut cartridge in January (hopefully with after-Christmas-sale-price!). I have my eye on Fontopia...we'll see!

Everyone have a good month!