View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #32
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Arrow DSD2012-05 SIC87 (11/29/10) "Persnickety Holiday Preparations" Challenge

I got busy playing and forgot to post Challenge #5! Sorry!!! Here it is!

DSD2012-05 SIC87 (11/29/10) "Persnickety Holiday Preparations" Challenge

Wendy and I agreed that there are so many GREAT challenges already posted, and that we would try to bring some attention to some of them! Why re-create the wheel - or in this case, an already GREAT challenge!? We got a big dump of first season snow yesterday and I've already begun to listen to Christmas music and have been thinking about Christmas gifts and traditions. I love this challenge, and I have the perfect "Persnickety" story to tell on my page!

Here's the Challenge: Create a scrapbook layout about one of your holiday traditions that you’re persnickety about. (The word “persnickety” has a long history and, by most accounts, dates back to Scotland where it was used to describe a person or business that required painstaking care in everything they did.) This could be about how painstakingly you set your holiday dinner table, or how fussy you are about wrapping your gifts. You must use the word “persnickety” somewhere on your layout. You may use photos, papers and elements of your choice. The challenge is open to digital and paper crafters.

This is a link to the original Challenge: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...s-t513441.html

Don't forget to use the keywords DSD2012-05 and SBC12NOV so we can find your work, and also add the original challenge keyword SIC87 too - why not?! Post a link back here too! I will add my page soon!

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!