View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #24
Cwmwcw
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelrose View Post
I think sometimes Stampin Up does things in an annoying way.

All the waiting around for a trimmer that appeared in the catalog months ago but wasn't actually available. Then, finally it arrives but parts are not available.
First, let me say that I am a SU demo. I was frustrated too about the delay in getting the cutter since all three of my Fiskars cutters had the measurements worn off. But SU delayed it's availability because of quality issues. The one thing that I can say about SU is that if something is not up to their standards, they don't release it. I don't know for sure but I am guessing that the catalog went to the publisher ahead of when they discovered the quality problem. We would all be more unhappy with SU if they sent us a product that had problems.

I received my cutter a couple weeks ago and I love it. No more arm swinging out when making cards. For that reason alone, it is worth it to me. When I am working at my desk, I have a limited amount of room and having to stop to organize the supplies that somehow scatter all over my desk is a real pain. I also have the tabletop cutter which I use for larger projects.

As far as the blades and based on SU's comments about the blades life span, you shouldn't need a new blade until they are available in December.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!