View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:04 AM   #22
NYstamper
Pearl-ExPert

I do, a little. When I am working on something and have to cut certain sizes, I will usually cut up the whole sheet if they are larger pieces, or half of it if they a smaller. I do this for a couple of reasons, but the main one is because if I mess up, then I have another piece ready and don't have to worry about it. I only do this with what I would call normal sizes that I would use on different cards. I have all of my pieces sorted in two of the little crates that hold DVDs and they are sorted by color(reds, whites, patterned,etc) and put into envelopes. This way I can look right there if I need something before I get paper from my filing cabinets. I also have a box that has paper cut up and ready to use for bases. But this is is just a tiny bit and most of my cardstock is in filing cabinets. I also cut up my 12x12 since I do cards I have it mainly cut into six by six, but some twelve by six. I find that I use it this way alot more. I do have some that I dont cut as it might get used some day to do scrapbooking.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!