View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:44 AM   #17
stamphappy1650
Gabfest Goddess

I have the new trimmer and I love it and this is coming from someone who at one time had a graveyard of trimmers in my closet.

It cuts perfectly - I have more control than with my large Tonic, however the Tonic is great for cutting multiple pieces of paper and will stay on my counter.

If you've never had a trimmer with a 1/4" grid on the base, you will love it. This is one of my pet peeves with other trimmers that don't have the 1/4" grid.

The blades won't fall out because you can have to slide the blade to the end of the ruler guide where there is a larger space that lets you pull the blade out. If you don't slide it to the end, you can't pull the blade off so it can't fall off.

The measurement markings are precise. Not all trimmer markings are exact but this one is, even down on the extension ruler.

The ruler guide has a raised portion so you can easily lift the ruler guide. I thought it would get in my way, but I love it.

There are many more features but I don't want to go on and on. But for someone who has been looking for the perfect trimmer for years, this is as close as any company has ever gotten for a lightweight, portable trimmer. Way to go SU!!