View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #12
susancamille
Glitter Queen

WOW!! Thank You ALL For Your Suggestions, Some I Had Not Tried So Mabey There Is Still Hope For Me And My Issue... One I Will Try For Sure Is To Heat From Futher Away, I Was Basically Right On Top Of The Image With My Gun. I Use The Gun Marvy, It Works Great, The Powder Is Sticking To The Ink Just Fine, Powders I Use Are Varied: Judikins, Ranger Detail, Stampendous Pearl Luster, Zing Metals, Recollections From Micheals, And Tsukineko. Same With The Inks, My New Favorite Is The Black Onyx Versa Fine, I Also Will Use American Crafts Pigment, Color Box, Distress Inks, And Studio G From Walmart. I Have Pretty Much Covered The Embossing Field As Far As The Products I Have, Truth Be Told I Get 99% Of My Supplies At, Thrift Stores... So, You All Have Given Me Some New Ideas To Try, As To What The Actual Issue Is, Colored EP Flying All Over The Paper When I Go To Heat The Image. I Do The Paint Brush And Tapping Before Heating. Problem Inlies When I Turn On The Gun, Poof... EP Flying.. THANK YOU ALL So Much, I'm Kinda New To This..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!