View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #12
Rachelrose
Die Cut Diva

For storage, I also file my paper in hanging files, but I don't have room for a cabinet so I use three of these. I'm able to slide them under my worktables:

Neat Life Mesh Rolling File Cart with Drawers, Silver

The drawers come in very handy. I was using inexpensive black plastic file crates on the floor and that was working fine for a long while but I just got sick of having to get down on my hands and knees to get paper!

After reading Blueheron's post I realized that, in reality, if I cut a sheet in half for a regular card, I sometimes score and fold the other half so I have some card bases sitting around. But usually I file it in a special file I have of "ready to score and fold" paper. I won't put it in a scrap folder if it's a full half sheet. I guess I ought to file it in its proper color hanging file, but I'm usually just too lazy. Sometimes I remember to look through the half sheets before I cut into another, sometimes I don't. And sometimes I bemoan the fact that I have none of a color left and then "find" a half sheet of it in the half sheet file and celebrate my good luck.

RachelRose Designs by Robin... GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!