View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #26
cat_woman
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLady View Post
THANK YOU Ladies! Now, what would you recommend if you don't have the paper strips from glue dots to put the Aleene's glue on??? I wouldn't think wax paper would be slick enough! Any suggestions?

My crafting suggestion: Invest in GOOD TOOLS! I didn't at first & when things got tighter budget wise, then I felt it was time to invest in good tools! They were things I would use EVERYTIME I did my craft! (Score board, Cutter, etc.!) It makes crafting so much easier & more enjoyable!

When you comment on blogs, be EXCITED & POSITIVE! Comment on the little aspects of the projects presented! BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!! NEVER be NEGATIVE!!!!!!!
You might have some luck with scrap acetate from packaging. One thing I've used, but it may be hard to find (and definitely don't ask anyone younger than about 30 at the grocery store for it), is freezer paper. It has a plastic coating on one side and paper on the other. I use to use it all the time for templates for quilting. I asked a kid working in the Walmart food section if she knew where it would be and she looked at me like I had grown a second nose on my forehead...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!