View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #2544
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

I have unload here. How would you feel if your sister, who lives in the same town, sends you an email inviting you to a baby shower for Baby Girl Ehlert but doesn't mention the parents names? My sister sent me this email earlier this week. No one bothered to tell me that my nephew and his new wife are expecting a baby and is due Dec. 6. I feel like I wasn't important to be told this news much ealier. It wasn't like I haven't seen her in the past few months. She just assumed I knew. My two sisters have a great way of making me feel like I don't belong in the family, except at Christmas. If feel like if it wasn't for my dad I'd like to write them off. They have done this to me for so many years you'd think I'd get used to it, but it hurts real bad. I'm not close to my brother, either. If I tell my sisters how I feel, I'm made to look like a whiny child. If I didn't live here it probably wouldn't bother me much, but I'll never get Vince to move away. I'd like to move a lot closer to my girls. I keep telling myself to just let it go but I'm tired of looking like a fool. That's just how they make me feel. The sad thing is that ever since we couldn't go to my nephew's wedding because of the van breaking down, they seem to be a little cold towards us. Vince was supposed to be the main photographer, but there wasn't anything we could do. Everybody else left town a couple days before we could leave so couldn't catch a ride with them. We don't have bus service from here so that was out of the question.

BTW, Michele posted on facebook that she's still without power. Sandy was a nasty storm.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!