View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
Rachelrose
Die Cut Diva

Default Well, new firm foam pads now a necessity!

I have had my issues with the new firm foam pads. I have had a rocky relationship with them, loving them for some things and feeling frustrated with them for others.

But now that I have gotten my Mega Mount and begun collecting Cover a Card stamps, I have seen the difference they make in inking and getting images using these large stamps. There is just no comparison. Even using full sized pads, it is like night and day.

So, today I ordered ten more firm foam pads, which brings me up to seventeen all together, and I ordered reinkers for everything, the ones I already have and the ones I just ordered.

(I have been very bad about getting reinkers in general, always choosing to get a new color instead of a reinker for one I have. The day is coming when I am going to have to get reinkers for all my Distress Inks and I don't even want to think about that.)

I could not take advantage of the slight discount for buying by family. I have to order the colors I use most and they are all over the place in terms of color families.

I even ordered new pads for two pads I only ordered some months ago - before the change-over to the new firm foam. That's how much I wanted my favorites in the new incarnation.

So now my firm foam replacement journey has begun in earnest. I can resist no longer.

RachelRose Designs by Robin... GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!