View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #6083
taylorjudi
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspiv View Post
Nancy...totally going to do this! I actually decided to have most of my treats priced at $3 each or 4 for $10. I decided that since I got the Square to accept credit/debit cards this year, I was going to make a minimum purchase of $10 to use a cc. I also want to promote more purchasing! LOL

I have 50 snowman candy bars, 28 snowman popcorn packets (with gloves as their hats! cute!!), 20 snowmen Lifesavers. I only do 2 shows now a year and one is next weekend and one is Dec. 1st so I focus mainly on Christmas items. If I sell out at the first show, great...I can always make more. If not, then I'll already have things made for the second show. Either way, win/win! Unless they don't sell at all and I have to eat all that stuff. Then yikes!
I made my snowmen out of all different types of candy bars because I was able to buy full size candy bars at 6 for $1.00. The store had a display with coupons and a buy one get one free sale. I did my first show and people loved the variety- I had the hats and scarves in separate baskets for each size candy bar (ended up with two hat sizes fitting all the bars) and they just picked a candy bar, a hat/scarf set and I fixed it up for them. It was a huge hit.
Judi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!