View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
artystamper
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Default Julia's HYCCT cards

Here are my cards: Starting with last one first

HYCCT The Joy That You Give by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT You Make Me Smile by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Bless Your Heart by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT How Special You Are FS299 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Wonderful Friend IC360 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Buttons, Ribbon, Colored Image by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Happy Bark Day QFTD136 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Snail Mail Postage WT398 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Leaf Kisses SC408 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Chicken on a Stone by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT One Heart CC398 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Ahoy through the Window! FS298 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Flying High in the Air IC359 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Birthday Girl Pink Roses by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Laughter is Vital by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Pinking Felt with the Heart by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT You're My Shining Star by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Inspired by Your Double Example by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Peaceful Pink TLC399 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT You're a Star FS297 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Hope - More then We Ever Imagined by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT I Enjoy Being a Girl! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT A Grave Yard Bash QFTD134, WT396 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Holy Bat Shape Batman! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT You're Never too Old to do Goofy Things! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Spelling Thinking of You by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Music is the Voice FS296 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HCCT Hang on Tight! IC357 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Courage is Being Scared by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Courage Doesn't Always Roar by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Hang on a Strip WT395 MFT by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Cupcake Hugs SC405 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Five words for Fall by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Five Words Bookmark by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Buzz My Style by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Hope is Patience by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT And She Was Very Brave by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
On Design Teams for Eileen Hull's Sizzix Dies, A Vintage Journey , The Fusion Challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!