View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:33 PM   #748
pvilbaum
Mad Swapper

It's a good thing I have some days to catch up and finish up. My DH had other plans for my day off yesterday. I had to go for a ride of 4-1/2 hours from 5:30am until 10:15am aand then we went out to lunch and then we had to go do groc shopping so he could have food for this week ( He works a week away and is home for a week - lives in a trailer when he's away so has to cook for himself). Then he decided I needed to make cookies for him to take out to all the guys he works with. I made about 6 dozen cookies (halloween cut-outs with icing outlines etc.) So about 9:30 last night I went up to try to get at least one card done, but I sat there and was falling asleep within about 40 minutes. So just decided to go to bed at 11. Just got home from work today and now I hope to get some serious cards done tonight.

Glad to hear you fared well in the storrms Vicki

Hope all the other NorEasters are OK too. Have seen way too much of this sort of thing in the last few years. I'll never get over driving down to Galveston after Ike and having 35ft boats sitting along the freeway, dozens of boats just floated up and them settled down again as the water receeded. We were going down to help people clear out the debri from their homes and yards. It was quite a day! Very rewarding.
Prayers go out to everyone having to deal with the aftermath of this storm.

I have like 14 cards to do - I think that's the number.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!