View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #743
vdoyle8
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
I can't believe this is the last day!!! NOW what will i do???? You all have been so fun to chat with and hang out with! Where do you all gang at???? I feel like a little kid on the last day of camp!!!

I no longer have my Ho's here on SCS as many have given up stamping and I love having a place to come chat and giggle!!!! I am not a social person IRL due to work so its SO nice to be able to come see my friends everyday!!!

Ok I am headed upstairs to go finish my 3 cards and cry!!!!

Thank you ladies for being SO SWEET AND CARING!!!!!

I feel the same way, KelliJo -- and felt this same way last year. I hate to see October end! I love this event - and so appreciate all the hard work it must take to make it happen. Thank you Lydia and all hostesses! I went through withdrawal last year LOL!

I managed to do all the challenges last year. This year, I got 14 done - which is pretty darn good considering all that happened at our house this year. And I hope to get a few more done before Nov 7th.

I swore that I would do some challenges after HYCCT last year -- and I only did two. Maybe this year I really will get into the habit of checking the challenges more often. KJ, maybe I'll see you there??

my gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!