View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #22
Kiwismum
Glitter Queen

I have only been making cards for 3 years so still feel quite new to it. The first year my hubby bought me a cuttlebug, a heat gun and some supplies and asked me to make cards to send to his clients. I a made a few of each design using what I had, and some of them were pretty good for a beginner.

The last year I didn't know who had got which card so I decided to make them all the same. I started early so I had plenty of time, and interspersed each step with whatever birthday cards needed making. I coloured all the cardstock with distress ink and that was a bit of a mission, but the card turned out nice and they were all finished by October.

This year I have ended up with one design again, completely different from last years, and now I can get creative and make gift tags. Those can be all different so I can have fun with them.

Anyway I think this is what is going to work for me as I am very slow at coming up with my designs and getting them just right, so one design a year will work for me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!