View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
jukie
Die Cut Diva

Default Ugh! hide and seek

So, I am making some cute boxes for gifting Halloween chocolates to some special kids i.e the ones I know rather then the normal trick and treat vistors, any way I needed to punch two wholes to thread the handle through, I thought my Cropodile would do it, but it turned out not to have enough 'reach' and I need the holes deeper then it would allow me to go, so the hunt began of my hole punch and setter set...well I am blesses with a lot of storage, which is good when you know where something is, but when it is not something you have used for over 12 months....ugh...high and low...it was amazing what I did find, such as the wonderful 50 glitter pack I thought I must of given away as I had lost it, why it was where it was is a mystery to me .

I was about to admit defeat and try and figure out another solution when I opened the little drawers right on my desk....right in front of me...yep you guessed it there they were, I could have saved myself 45 mins of frustration...oh well I found the glitter

I can only hope I am not the only one. Nothing frustrates me more then not finding something I know I have

...(Hope the rain holds off for tonight or I am going to be eating chocolate til October 2013)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!