View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:13 AM   #347
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
Thanks Mary, I think I can make one from this. I did find her on Stampin' Connection, but not the gift card holder. I found her blog and she has some neat things on there!

if you go on Stampin Connection and search for her in the member category (under home) she shows a picture of her gift card holder open on page five of her samples.

But they really are simple to do, without that extra pocket. When you cut and score you will see - just fold up the bottem and there's your holder. But again she added the extra piece.

On that same page she has the other gift card holder like I did - I got my pattern from Archiver site, but I cased her punch art on some of my things. Pengun and Reindeer I think she has on them - very cute and very easy.

The Archiver patten I can't find for you though - something is off on their site - and mine are packed in my car from the last sale.

But basically I just measured the size of the gift card and added a couple inches all around for the bottom layer, and the top layer of the card was a bit smaller. Punched out a little half circle to pull the card out of, taped around (not all around though!) and ta da! If I find the measurements I'll post them. Oh and I corner rounded edges too.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!