View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:37 AM   #4420
Cards are me
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello stampers....are you ready for Week #17 of the Alphabet Challenge? We are in round 4 of the Alphabet Challenge. If you are new to the Alphabet Challenge please make sure to read post #1.

Ladies, Dani would like to thank all of you that participated in last week's Alphabet Challenge letter "X". We had lots of beautiful cards put into the gallery and a ton of fun with the Bonus Challenges. Thank you ladies for being here with me and making round 4 of the Alphabet Challenge so successfull!!!! You are the best group of ladies on SCS and I love each and everyone of you. Keep up the great work ladies!!!!!!

Are you ready for this week's letter?

Ok ladies, here is this week's letter:

Week #17 is the letter "R"

Let's make sure we are passing out a BUNCH OF "R" DARES

This week there will be 3 BONUS ways to earn EXTRA points.

#1. Add EXTRA ITEMS onto your card. For EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM after the first you will receive 1pt per item.

#2. REPRODUCE with an R word:look in you gallery and pick out a card or project that you would like to make again - REPRODUCE it with an R word on it you will receive 5 Points.

#3. REBUILD with an R word: look in your stash of unfinished cards and projects that you you would like to finish - REBUILD with an R word on it you will receive 5 points.

REMINDER: extra "R" words and items on your "Reproduce and Rebuild" cards or projects will be 1 point extra - see #1 above.

Put your thinking caps on and HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

PLEASE use the KEYWORD: alpha417[/QUOTE]

Let me know if this is too confussing! Enjoy your week of crafting!

Dani will announce winner of "Chatting challenge" when she returns as hosstess.

Last edited by Cards are me; 10-31-2012 at 06:51 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!