View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #796
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
Hi! I've been missing for a while. Been busy with some projects for work. My Cameo has been getting a little workout. It sure beats cutting shapes and letters out by hand. I haven't been stamping lately, either. It seems that every time I head for my room, I get caught up with something else that needs to be done. I am behind on all my cards.

I spent part of my 3-day weekend helping my boss move. My wonderful DH helped by driving his truck. He can't do any heavy lifting, but we had a couple guys who did all that. I took one load in my van and ended up having to park it at home. It looked like the water pump went out, but ended up being a cracked hose. I spent another day sorting out the medical bills. I think I got everyone straightened out now. The day DH had his nose operated on cost almost $20,000 between the surgery and the ER visit. Thank God for medicare. It looks like we'll only have to pay around $400. That doesn't include the expenses of the trip itself. This has just been a crazy year.
I agree on the crazy year. Though I do have to say mine has definitely been up. Wish I could have sent you some of the same.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!