View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #31
jn_leger
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp Wizard View Post
OM Gosh!!!

I just went to the US Postal Service website to get a price check on the Flat Rate padded mailing envelope to Canada. I had a "sticker shock" when I saw the cost! I do mail internationally but it's been to our soldiers overseas so the postage is the same as in the US.

Canada is "just right over the border"! I had no clue.

However, the price doesn't matter because it's the REASON FOR THE SHIPMENT THAT IS THE IMPORTANT ISSUE.

Nicole - I will ship on Wednesday this week. I'm going to stuff that box (same price as the padded envelope) as much as possible with cards! The Post Office is not going to get the better of me!
And I thought shipping in the States was so much cheaper! LOL! If I had known the cost, I probably wouldn't have asked. I don't know why it's so expensive to ship to Canada or within Canada! It's ridiculous! Anyway, I am so grateful to all of you! And I am sorry about the cost. But, with your help, I have been able to fill some orders already and know we will be well prepared for our vendor fairs. To date, we have raised $500 through the card sales!!! That's 250 cards we've already sold! So, your help is greatly appreciated!

I wish I could share some updates on Maddy, but I haven't heard anything from her mom in two weeks now . Makes me a little worried...but I will share news as soon as I have some. Thanks again and God bless all of you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!