09-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In the thumb of Minglerville, MI
Real Witches Wear Pink!
Real Witches Wear Pink!
Date: Monday, October 29th, 2012
Make sure you upload your creation the HYCCT gallery in order to be eligible for the HYCCT prizes
Here's the Witches Rules:
- Be inspired by Pink-O-Ween:
Pink-O-Ween! Guest Dessert Feature « SWEET DESIGNS – AMY ATLAS EVENTS
- Make a treat holder of some kind, include a packaged treat to brighten someone's day
- Use Pink, Black, White, & Silver
- Glam it up
- However, it CANNOT be a Halloween card, be inspired by Pink-O-Ween but make it a birthday treat, a just for you treat, or a thinking of you treat.
Here's some templates and tutorials!
Matchbook Candy Holder
Peek-a-Boo Treat Holder
Or just a pocket card or card with a pouch to put a simple pre-packed treat into.
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master ChallengeThread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entriesmust be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery , with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2012at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a linkto your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you arewelcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keywordwhen uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword isrecommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with anenvelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner atthe UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breastcancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout themonth of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors forpatients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards withmessages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part ofthe State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sentto the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!
A big thank you from the bottom of my ♥ for my sample makers, luvlee, cook22, and Emma F
Love SU!? Join the Crew!